Updated: Nov 27, 2018
Closing Date: 19-FEB-2019 Reward: 5,00,000 INR
Tata innoverse was started by Tata industries, to provide open innovation platform to solve challenges for various problems. By this initiative the industry is targeting to solve many real world problems by reaching out to skilled solvers internationally and also to provide them a best platform to demonstrate their ideas, skills and creativity to develop unique and best solutions to solve real world industry challenges. The best problem solvers get rewarded, and also they become trusted technology partner with Tata industries.
A Tata industry requires problem solvers for solving Illegal tapping of water connections in the drinking line water network.
Key points of Problem Statement:
1. They provide drinking water around 60,000 connections.
2. The total pipeline length of the water network which they installed is 650kms, out of which potable water line is 600kms.
3. In that 600kms, 50 kms line is the Rising Main which is a pressurized 24 X 7 line and the rest is under-gravity line.
4. In which 70% of under-gravity line has intermittent supply, rest is 24 X 7.
5. All the pipelines they have installed are underground except the line inside installation.
6. The diameter range of the pipes starts from 15mm to 900mm.
For more details visit the contest link below:
Contest link: www.tatainnoverse.com
Major Category: Industry contest
#tatainnoverse, #ProjectAward, #Projectcontest,#Studentcontest, #projectcontest,#youthaward, #projectcompetion, #productdevelopment, #recentcontest, #engineeringcontest, #startupcontest, #enterprenershipcontest