Reward: 50,000 INR
About the Contest:
Pragati 2022 is a national level competition where enterprising students present their shrewd business plan along with their innovative solutions. We aim at providing a platform for students with a business vision to compete with teams across India and transform their novel ideas into a market-ready business plan.
ProjectContest.com Outreach Partnering Event
Join Our Whatsapp Group for Contest & Training Updates:
The flow of the event:
Registration: (Closes on 15th February)
Participants need to register as a team, consisting of a maximum of 5 and a minimum of 2 members. Teams who wish to make a change in their team's structure after registration must contact the organizing team who will guide them further.
Post-Registration: The team leader should add the details of their team members after logging into the team dashboard. You will also have access to our blogs and social media updates all in one place.
Participants need to submit the abstract of their business idea with the template provided on the dashboard after they complete the registration.
Your abstract will be reviewed by our screening team for plagiarism and originality of the idea.
You will be updated about the status of your abstract submission within a week on the dashboard.
If your abstract is approved by the screening team, you can move forward to pay the registration fee and confirm your participation in the competition.
If your abstract is not approved by the screening team, you will be notified of the reasoning and you will not be able to go forward in the competition.
You will be contacted by your point of contact to confirm your payment.
Proof of Concept:
After the payment, the participants need to submit a video of their proof of concept by 18th February 2022.
You will be provided with a reference video on how to make the video and a document with the points we require you to cover in the video.
The proof of concept video should show the demonstration of your project eg. demonstration of the system developed, website, or the platform where the services are available. Simulation for the projects is allowed in the competition.
Participants need to develop a business plan for their idea. Qualification for the business plan will be subject to the approval of the abstract submitted to the Pragati Screening team.
The teams will be informed of their qualification of the abstract and must prepare their presentation material.
The business plan presentation by these teams will occur on the Pragati Event Days, and the slots will be allocated prior.
There will be a series of workshops to help and refine participants' business plans. Participants will be needed to attend these sessions as they will be mentored and guided by industry professionals to develop their business plan and also to get a clear idea of the rubrics for judging.
A sample presentation template will be provided. Participants are free to make their changes and develop their business plans.
Participants will need to submit 70% of their business plan by 2nd March 2022.
Dos and Don'ts:
1. Teams must adhere to the given deadlines, not doing so will lead to disqualification of the team.
2. Participants will mandatorily need to update their logbooks on the dashboard every week.
3. If a team wishes to modify (add or remove features from) their POC/Business Model topic must approach the organizing team. A decision will be made on an individual case basis, where the organizing team’s decision will be final and binding.
4. Changing topics is not allowed. In case a team wishes to do so, they will have to forfeit their current registration and re-apply for the competition with the new project topic.
5. All changes will be made ONLY IF the organizing team deems it possible and appropriate.
6. All reports must be submitted only in PDF (.pdf) format.
7. Presentations may include diagrams, videos, pictures, and/or any graphic content.
8. Participants will have to submit valid government and college/company ID proof and all other relevant authentic documents related to your project or business Plan for verification if and when needed.
9. The business model must be financially viable.
10. All participants of the qualifying teams must be present on the event day(s) at the virtual meet.
11. In case of any queries regarding the competition, feel free to contact your point of contact mentioned on the dashboard or the contacts mentioned on the website.
Who can apply:
Undergraduate students from professional courses (B.E/B.Tech/BBA etc) are eligible. Post graduate candidates (M.Tech/ME/MBA) are not eligible to participate. For institutions under Mumbai University, participation is allowed from second year onwards.
Past participants are eligible to participate in Pragati with a different idea compared to previous years.
1st Prize: ₹30,000
2nd Prize: ₹20,000
3rd Prize: ₹10,000
1. Definite internships from Younity.in
2. 20% discount coupons from Younity.in
3. 25% off coupons for NSET Goa 2022 from LWT
4. Buy one Get one free coupon from PEEPL Store
*Terms and condition apply
Also Read Industrial IoT Using LoRaWAN Technology by Enthu Tech-Training cum Internship: Click here
.............INNOVATE TO WIN..............
For more details & Register click the button: