Closing Date: 10th March 2020 (Check Contest Website) Reward: Cash prizes up to Rs. 1 Lakh
About Cash prizes up to Rs. 1 Lakh :
Pragati is a National Level Competition held in St. Francis Institute of Technology, Mumbai where young innovative students, come together and present thought-provoking concepts of tomorrow’s technology.
Pragati Technical: Pragati Technical provides a platform for students with different innovative technical projects to compete against each other for investments.
Pragati Business Plan: Pragati Business Plans provides a platform where aspiring entrepreneurs can transform their simple ideas into a market ready business plan and present it before a panel of industry experts and investors.
Join Our Telegram Group for Innovation & Contest and be with Like minded People: https://t.me/projectcontest
About the Organizer:
The SFIT E-cell was established in the year 2012, with an objective to promote the institutional vision of transforming youngsters into technological entrepreneurs and innovative leaders. It is now a part of Ministry of Education's National Innovation and Start-up Policy.
SFIT E-cell brings experts from various domains like digital marketing, video and photography, computer graphics, mobile application development, team building and intellectual property rights etc. through various seminars and workshops.
SFIT also has a well-equipped incubation centre to support students and alumni members technology ventures. Related events and initiatives:
SFIT E-Cell constantly endeavors to provide a supportive and nurturing environment to them in terms of technology and business mentoring, internships and networking opportunities with successful entrepreneurs and investors. Related events and initiatives:
Focused Areas of the Contest:
Science and Technology ,
Register today for Hands on Training cum Internship-Real Embedded System & IoT: Click to know more
Rules and Guidelines:
1. Participants must submit an abstract of their project to which they will receive feedback. Following which they can proceed with registration and payment.
2. The last date for submission of abstracts is on or before 10th March
3. If a participant wishes to make any changes after the approval of abstract, they must do so within the given time frame.
4. No on the spot changes or switches will be allowed. If participant is found doing so, it will lead to immediate disqualification of the team with no refund.
5. Participants can either register as a team, consisting of maximum 5 members or as a pair. Every team must appoint a team leader who will be the point of contact with the competition organizers.
6. A team can register for any one track or both.
7. No individual can participate in two teams in one track.
8. Abstract should be submitted in the given format for the appropriate track only. Kindly refer to the given abstract samples on the website. (An abstract provided in the technical track format is not a valid submission for the Business Plan track) A new abstract following the business plan template must be prepared.
9. Kindly make sure to upload the abstracts in respective tracks only.
10. If a team wishes to make a change in their team members’ structure they must contact the organizing team who will guide them further.
11. If a team wishes to modify (add or remove features from) their Project/Business Model topic or change competition tracks must approach the organizing team. A decision will be made on individual case basis, where the organizing team’s decision will be final and abiding.
12. Changing of topics is not allowed. In case a team wishes to do so, they will have to forfeit their current registration and reapply for the competition with the new project topic.
13. All changes will be made ONLY IF the organizing team deems it possible and appropriate.
14. All reports must be submitted only in PDF (.pdf) format.
15. Presentations may include Diagrams, Videos, Pictures, any graphic content.
16. Participants have to submit valid Government and College/Company ID proof and all other relevant authentic documents related to your Project or Business Plan for verification if and when needed.
17. The Business model must be profitably and financially viable.
18. Teams must adhere to the given deadlines, not doing will lead to disqualification of the team.
19. The registration fees are non-refundable under any circumstances. However, any issues with payment of the registration amount can be resolved by getting in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling us on the contact numbers, shown on the website.
20.The Pragati Team’s decision on all matters shall be final and abiding.
27th Jan : Abstract submission starts
3rd Feb : Registration Starts
10th March : Final Date to Register
22nd March : Pragati Event Starts
Benefits for winners:
Investment & Incubation Opportunities
Mentorship and Networking
Business plan Development
.............INNOVATE TO WIN..............
For more details and registration visit the contest link below:
Category of contest: Hackathon
ProjectContest YouTube: www.youtube.com/c/projectcontest
ProjectContest Instagram: www.instagram.com/projectcontest
Disclaimer: Projectcontest website was started to support students, industries and innovators to know various contest updates , we furnish the details in our website post which are taken from the contest link or details given by organizers which was given at the time of contest launch, if any changes made in contest such as reward, date of closing, rules and regulation projectcontest.com is not responsible for the changes.