Updated: Sep 2, 2019
Closing Date: 5 september 2019 Reward: Trip to Singapore
The ICT Academy is an initiative of the Indian Government in collaboration with governments and state industries. The ICT Academy is a non-profit society, the first of its kind in the public-private partnership (PPP) model, which strives to train teachers and students in higher education. students.
The ICT Academy was created to address the skills needs of the industry and generate more jobs, particularly in tier 2 and 3 cities in rural areas of the country. The organization was established with representations from the Tamil Nadu State Government, leading ICT companies and the National Association of Software Service Companies (NASSCOM) in India.
With teacher and student training as its primary focus, the ICT Academy has implemented a seven-pillar program in the following areas: faculty development, student skills development, entrepreneurship development, empowerment young people, interaction between industry and institutes, digital empowerment and research and publications.
Over the last seven years, the ICT Academy has strived to provide a global service to all players in the education ecosystem to develop India's next-generation talent pool, so that employees, innovators, entrepreneurs and ready-to-go leaders.
The ICT Academy is recently approved and recommended by the NITI Aayog (National Institution for the Transformation of Indian Industry Aayog), the national planning body of the Indian Government, as one of the unique dissemination and replication organizations , which aligns with the vision of the Government of India India.
Through its various initiatives, the ICT Academy has helped to strengthen India's four major visions on Skill India, Digital India, Startup India and Make in India.
Objective of the contest:
Great leaders are always considered first-rate communicators, they have a clear set of values, and they always believe in promoting and instilling these values in others. Some of the greatest leaders in history have also been motivators, able to encourage others to work towards a common goal. This ability to motivate is largely the result of strong communication skills. Mahatma Gandhi and Chandra Bose of Subash are the two most effective leaders in history. They took up challenges in different ways, but they both excelled in communication. It can be said that communication is not just an exchange of information, but an art that is well used in the contemporary world to pave the way for inspiration and success.
Understanding this, the ICT Academy organizes "ICT Academy Youth Talk" since 2014 in order to evolve the communication skills between students, future leaders. The ICT Academy Youth Talk Academy has become a tradition among higher education students, competing for their speaking skills by developing leadership skills. This initiative aims to identify young and powerful communicators and leaders who can communicate their thoughts to inspire young people and their peers in their community.
who can apply?
ICT Academy Youth Talk contest is for students pursuing full-time undergraduate or Master’s degree of any discipline, from any recognized institutions across India.
1. The worldwide improvement in the standard of living is the reason of the damage to the environment.
2. Will the Internet bring people closer together?
3. Does modern technology make life convenient?
4. Was human life better or worse when technologies were simpler?
5. Computers are becoming better translators every day. Do children need to learn more languages?
6. In what ways has information technology changed the rules and working practices in the last 5 years?
7. We are becoming more and more dependent on computers. Is this dependence on technology good or bad?
8. TV and Mass Media: could we exist without it?
9. Nuclear power provides cheap and clean energy. Its benefits and disadvantages.
10. Technology is making communication much easier, but not in the sense of personal contact.
11. People prefer contacts through screens rather than face-to-face communication.
12. Will modern technology such as the Web ever replace the printed media as the main source of information?
13. My biggest concern for the future is...
14. Real wealth is never measured in money or possessions.
15. Conservation is survival.
16. Real love is not the stuff of pop songs.
17. If I were an animal I'd be a...
18. Plants have feelings too.
19. Junk food's popularity relies on marketing.
20. To err is human. To forgive is divine. Discuss.
21. The world is a smaller place these days.
22. The more we communicate, the less we really say.
23. When I grow up...
24. To be grown up is a state of mind.
25. Goals are good for you.
26. The most important lesson of my life so far...
27. Intelligence is not enough.
28. If I ruled the world...
29. Color affects the way people feel.
30. Ill health begins in the mind.
31. Team sports build strong individuals.
32. Laughter is the best medicine.
33. Fools and their money are easily parted.
34. Discipline is not a dirty word.
35. Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder.
36. Children learn what they live with.
37. Poverty is a state of mind.
38. What characteristics make an ideal hero and why?
39. What and who is an average person?
40. Being young is over-rated. a good idea?
41. Does money make the world go round?
42. What human quality do we need more of and why?
43. Who has been the most influential person in your life and why?
44. How we look is unimportant. It's who we are on the inside that counts.
45. Fashion victims I have known.
46. Pets are for people who don't have children.
47. Summer is the best and worst of times. Why?
48. The media controls how and what we think.
49. Advertising targeting children is immoral.
50. Real learning doesn't occur in a classroom.
51. What would you rather be - wise or intelligent?
52. True wisdom comes from experience.
53. A sense of humor is essential.
54. Uniforms stifle individuality.
55. What is normal is decided by the society we live in.
56. Manners matter.
57. Children should not watch television.
58. Art is essential to life.
59. Cities are for people not cars.
60. Peace is possible.
61. Intelligence is not enough.
62. If I ruled the world...
63. Color affects the way people feel.
64. Ill health begins in the mind.
65. Team sports build strong individuals.
66. Laughter is the best medicine.
67. Fools and their money are easily parted.
68. Discipline is not a dirty word.
69. Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder.
70. Children learn what they live with.
71. Poverty is