Updated: 2 days ago
Last date to Enroll: 4th Dec 2022 Registration Fee: INR 1200 (Individual)
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Caliber Embedded Technologies offers a holistic program by veterans with rich industry experience in VLSI design and verification, PCB design, Mat lab, VLSI and LAB VIEW with the core curriculum encompassing all the key skills recognized as significant for a design engineer today.
Caliber guides student on the several different approaches used in the industry to crack design problems And our approach in learning-through-experience process of training which inculcate the habit of out-of-box thoughts and practical learning by using our proprietary course material and concept labs.
At the end of the training, the engineer would have acquired the skills vital for making a spot in all the reputed core companies. The training will help one to understand the concepts and gain practice in problem solving and crack a job interview.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP CUM TRAINING PROGRAM:
ProjectContest.com (by M/S Project Contest Innovations LLP) in association with various Industries across India has partnered to provide the Training on the emerging areas to students, faculty, research scholars & startups for enhancing the skills for Employability & Entrepreneurship through Industry Experts who are working in the Live Projects. The program is designed as a task driven training to given the students an exposure similar to an Internship, So far through this initiative 3500+ students from 200+ institution got benefited. In this regards now ProjectContest.com with Caliber Embedded Technologies has planned to provide a 45 days Training cum Internship focusing on "Electrical Vehicle: Design & Fabrication ".
Join Our whatsapp Group for instant updates on Training & Contest:
TOPICS LIKELY TO BE COVERED DURING LIVE SESSIONS:
1.a) Introduction of Electrical Vehicle
1.b) Components of Electrical Vehicle
2) Introduction of MATLAB-Simulink (Online tool)
3) Introduction and Installation of Embedded C
4) Fundamentals and Simulation of Controller Design
5) Fundamentals and Simulation of Motor Drives (BLDC, PMSM)
6) Fundamentals of Battery Selection
7) Programming and Simulation of Charging Station and Battery Management
8) Selection and Designing of Sensors
9) Specifications, Wiring and Commissioning of Electrical Vehicle
10) Trouble Shooting of E-Vehicle
11) Online Project Demonstration using E- Vehicle Prototype model
Software to be used: EMBEDDED C, MATLAB Online Platform
1. A desktop or laptop computer is required. Windows 10 is recommended.
2. Stable internet connection
3. A microphone is strongly recommended for trainer communication.
Internship Duration: (45 days),
Live session: 4hrs/week-Sunday- 7 Sessions
Sunday-10.00 am to 2.00pm
Starting Date: 2nd week of December 2022
Recorded Videos will be provided for Limited time access.
1) Only limited registration is allowed based on first cum first confirmation process.
2) Separate Internship Certificate and Course Completion Certificate will be jointly issued by Caliber Embedded Technologies & Project Contest Innovations LLP
3) Payment to be done in Project Contest Innovations LLP Account & screen shot to be uploaded in the registration link
Note: Recorded Video will be given for limited access time if Live Session is missed
1) Active students will be given Best Intern Award-Decided by the Industrial trainer
2) Faculty Mentor will be given Internship Mentor award if students enrolling as team & successfully complete the Training cum Internship
3) Internship Certificate (6 Weeks) and Course Completion Certificate (32 hrs) are issued as per the norms specified in NAAC & NBA Accreditation process
4) Source Code for the Projects discussed will be shared
WHO CAN ATTEND:
All the Students/Individuals who are interested in Electrical Vehicle Design can apply
Registration Link: https://bit.ly/itp016caliber
1. Real-Time Case Studies & Application Project.
2. Interact with Industry training expert and work on real-life challenges
3. Complete Plan of the Live sessions and LMS platform link will be shared to registered participants
4. Assignments after each topic of the training will be provided to the students for practice in the LMS
5. Necessary Software & Materials as per the training Modules will be given
6. The training will be conduct fully based on their career oriented PCB Fabrication, They can do their projects themselves in PCB Design & Fabrication (Prototype Development Process)
For Indian National:
1) Individual Registration: 1200 INR
2) Three member Team: 3000 INR
(Note: 2 Member team is 1200 INR Per Individual only)
Others: (Research Scholar, Faculty & Job Seekers)
Individual Registration: 1500 INR
For Foreign National:
1) Individual Registration: 50 USD
2) Three member Team: 140 USD
(Note: 2 Member team is 50 USD Per Individual only)