Reward: 5,00,000 INR
Tata innoverse was started by Tata industries is an ongoing project competitions, to provide open innovation platform to solve challenges for various problems. By this initiative the industry is targeting to solve many real world problems by reaching out to skilled solvers internationally and also to provide them a best platform to demonstrate their ideas, skills and creativity to develop unique and best solutions to solve real world industry challenges. The best problem solvers get rewarded, and also they become trusted technology partner with Tata industries.
Problem Statements- Sep 2019:
1. POTHOLE DETECTION AND MAPPING -Every day, commuters face many problems on the road, but none pose a greater risk than that of Potholes They are the main cause of inconvenience on the roads. Not only do they damage roads, they also create many inconveniences for drivers. We are looking for a solution to detect and trace potholes on the map.
2. Measurement Of Illumination Level (lux) In Cities And Mapping Them On Google Maps - Smart City Enabler - Public safety is of utmost importance to the planning authorities of the city. Currently, it is difficult to measure lighting levels (Lux levels) in the city and map them on the mapping platform. This information will also greatly benefit planning authorities, as they can quickly repair non-functional lighting and provide adequate lighting in unenlightened or inadequate areas. Therefore, the detection, monitoring and mapping of lux levels become essential for the safety and driving experience of commuters and city dwellers.
3. Battery Operated Air Conditioning System For Vehicles In Mines- Trucks and excavators are used in quarries and minefields. The cab of the vehicle must be air conditioned. The vehicle will not operate all the time and will idle for several hours. The engine must remain on to keep the air conditioner running.
2. Please share your solution
3. What other solutions have you seen in the market for this problem? What have been the flaws in those solutions?
4. Please define the problem statement as understood by you
5. What positive and unique results do we expect to see from your solution?
6. What is the estimated investment required to implement your solution at our end?
For more details visit the link below:
Category of contest: Hardware contest, Industry contest
Disclaimer: As our blog was started to support students and innovators to know all latest contest, we furnish the details in our blog post which are taken from the contest link which was given at the time of contest launch, if any changes made in contest such as reward or date of closing projectcontest.com is now responsible for the changes.