Infosys HackWithInfy - 2019
Closing Date:19 August 2019 Reward: Career opportunity & cash
HackWithInfy is a competition for all engineering students in India who will graduate in 2020 to instill a culture of problem solving and innovative thinking from the beginning. It provides students with the ideal starting point to explore their passion for programming, as well as the opportunity to compete and win the chance to work with Infosys.
If you're a great coder and you're looking for a future with better promise and the freedom to solve everyday problems with technology, sign up for HackWithInfy and show your courage to the world.
HackWithInfy includes three rounds with Round 1 and Round 2 as online tests and a grand finale with a 24 hour hackathon at Infosys Pune. Read the terms and conditions below for more details.
Subscriptions to HackWithInfy are now open to all colleges via InfyTQ, our exclusive learning and engagement platform for students in India, as well as through nominations from select colleges / institutes / universities. To send us your application, please contact the placement service of your college / institute / university. If you want to explore InfyTQ and register for HackWithInfy via the platform, click here to download the application now and apply for the HackWithInfy registration.
Objective of the contest:
The adoption rate of technology has a huge impact on people's lives. To be competitive and adapt to the constantly changing digital world, it is prudent to speak computer language. The language of computers is - Code. As with mathematics, coding should be a necessary skill in all disciplines. However, just like mathematics, it has the ability to induce fear in many people. TCS organizes CodeVita to overcome this fear and enjoy writing computer code. The main objective of the competition is to refine candidates' programming skills through real-world computing practices.
The contest will also
Help TCS spot bright students
Provide students an opportunity to showcase their programming talent and earn peer recognition.
Provide an opportunity to showcase offerings of TCS to the academic world
Provides a platform to students to practice and enhance their programming skills.
Provide exciting career opportunities for students in TCS
Participation certificates for students who clear the pre-qualifier round.
24 Rules To be Noted:
An individual candidate or team participating in the Infosys Limited HackWithInfy ("Event") ("Company") will be referred to as "entrant or participants". By registering to participate in the event, entrants acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as "the terms and conditions of HackWithInfy").
1. Each participant must participate via a single HackWithInfy account. Please note that the Company, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant who participates or attempts to participate in the event via multiple HackWithInfy accounts.
2. Registration for HackWithInfy is open to B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech students who graduated in 2020.
3. Participation in the event is free and no registration fee will be charged before or after the event.
4. Registration at HackWithInfy is open to the following media:
InfyTQ, a Infosys learning and engagement platform for all students in India. Students already registered with InfyTQ can request the registration of HackWithInfy via the HackWithInfy program banner on the application homepage. Students who have not yet joined InfyTQ can download the app from the Google Play Store or visit the website to discover the platform and sign up for HackWithInfy.
Nomination - Registration through the application is open to selected colleges / universities / institutes at the discretion of the company. Students graduating in 2020 can register at HackWithInfy by communicating their interest to the placement office of their respective college / university / institute, filling out the appropriate application form and providing the necessary information. If a participant does not belong to any of the selected colleges / universities / institutes, he / she must register via the InfyTQ platform.
5. By requesting HackWithInfy registration on InfyTQ, the entrant agrees to allow Infosys to retrieve the entrant's name, e-mail ID, institute, phone number, city, state, highest qualification , its specialization and its year of passage, and to share only the name and email ID with HackerRank for registration. HackerRank is the platform chosen by Infosys for HackWithInfy rounds 1 and 2.
6. Participants who provide incomplete, false, erroneous, fraudulent, falsified and altered information will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
7. The event will take place in three rounds:
Tour 1 (June 30, 2019 and July 1, 2019) - Online Challenge, Individual Entry
Round 2 (July 14, 2019 and July 15, 2019) - Online Challenge, Individual Participation
Grand Final (August 16-19, 2019) - On-campus training team at Infosys Pune.
The 7,000 participants in the first round will qualify for Round 2.
The top 100 participants in the second round will compete in the three-day grand final to be held from August 16 to 19, 2019 at Infosys Pune, Parcel # 1, Phase 1, Hinjewadi Rajiv Gandhi, Infotech Park, Hinjawadi, Pune, Maharashtra. - 411057. They will also have the opportunity to take a pre-employment interview for the role of Power Programmer.
Of the next set of pointers in the second set, the top 200 participants will get an interview for the role of experimental programmer before placement, while the first 3,000 attendees will get an interview for the system engineering specialist and others. roles.
8. Infosys will sponsor the trip of the participants of the grand finale. Infosys will search for information such as sex and meal preferences to plan their trip or flight. Each participant in the Grand Finale is invited to bring their own laptop with the necessary software for the event.
9. For the online challenge (Round 1 and Round 2), participants must register individually and complete the challenge in a timely manner.
10. Participants must ensure that they have access to a stable internet connection during online events.
11. Registration for the event will be judged by a "jury". The jury will select the winning entry (s) for the event in its sole and exclusive discretion. The decision will be communicated directly to the participants.
12. Participants declare and warrant that the assets used or developed during the event do not infringe the intellectual property or property rights of any third party, including without limitation, a third party, patents, copyrights or trademarks.
13. If and when a participant is declared a winner, the participant must acknowledge and accept, in order to participate in this event, that he (a) will not develop or submit the same entity or similar entity in any other contest , or similar event organized by a third party, and (b) all intellectual property rights in the application submitted by the entrant accrue exclusively to the Company.
14. All data sets or platforms made available to participants by the Company during or in connection with the event remain the exclusive property of the Company. Datasets and platforms may not be stored, modified, copied, retrieved, extracted, or reproduced in any manner or by any means by participants.
15. A participant may be disqualified for reasons that include, but are not limited to, illegal, obscene or inappropriate actions, fraud, dishonesty, misappropriation or infringement of the intellectual property of others and / or any non-compliance with the terms and conditions of HackWithInfy. conditions.
16. The Company will not be liable for any damages or claims that may arise during or in connection with the event.
17. The participant agrees to immediately inform the Company if he / she becomes aware of any unauthorized use of his identity or any other security breach related to the event.
18. The participants recognize that the transmission of data via the Internet or any data storage system is not completely secure. The company assumes no responsibility for the security of the content and the subsequent use of the content submitted by the participants via the HackWithInfy account.
19. Participants will compensate and release the Company from any third party claim resulting from any act committed by a participant during the event.
20. Participants must not transfer their access rights to another person unless they have obtained the express written consent of the Company to that effect.
21. Participants agree that any photos taken during the event may be used by the Company for future promotional, marketing, advertising and recruitment purposes, and waive any request for compensation for such use.
22. Subject to the conditions set forth herein, the event gives entrants a non-exclusive, non-transferable and limited right to access the event site and its content. Participants agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the event website in any way.
23. Participants may not download, copy, distribute, transmit, display, display, reproduce, duplicate or post any information on the event website. Any unauthorized use of the event website or its contents will result in the termination of access granted by the Company.
24. The Company reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time and at its discretion. Your continued use of the event site following the posting of any changes to the terms and conditions will constitute your consent to be bound by such changes.
100 finalists from Round 2 will compete in the Grand Finale, at Infosys Pune, and get a pre-placement interview opportunity (PPI) for the Power Programmer role.
From the subsequent set of top scorers from Round 2, top 200 participants will get a PPI for the Power Programmer role while top 3,000 will get a PPI for System Engineer Specialist and other roles.
Prize & Recognition:
Career opportunity at Infosys & Cash
.............ALL THE BEST..............
For more details and registration visit the contest link below:
Contest link: https://www.infosys.com/careers/hackwithinfy/
Category of contest: software contest, industry contest
Disclaimer: As our blog was started to support students and innovators to know all latest contest, we furnish the details in our blog post which are taken from the contest link which was given at the time of contest launch, if any changes made in contest such as reward or date of closing projectcontest.com is now responsible for the changes.