IIGP 2.0 I India Innovation Growth Programme (2019) I DST
Closing Date: 21 April 2019 Reward: Startup Grant
The India Innovation Growth Program (IIGP) 2.0 is a unique tripartite initiative of the Ministry of Science and Technology (DST), the Government of India, Lockheed Martin and Tata Trusts.
Supporting India's "Start-up India" and "Make in India" missions, IIGP 2.0 enhances India's innovation ecosystem by enabling innovators and entrepreneurs to take the steps of ideation, innovation and innovation. acceleration to develop tomorrow's technological solutions. .
Complemented by several implementing partners, the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), the Indo-American Forum on Science and Technology (IUSSTF), the Center for Innovation in Incubation and the entrepreneurship (CIIE) at IIM Ahmedabad and the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) in Mumbai; The program aims to create an innovation pipeline in India through a high-impact program focused on the ecosystem of social and industrial innovation.
Launched in 2007, India's Innovation Growth Program (IIGP) is one of India's oldest public and private sector partners. The program provided mentoring and ownership support to more than 400 innovators from across the country; has generated more than 350 trade agreements and over $ 900 million in economic value for India. (Source: Second Impact Assessment Report by Ernst & Young in 2015).
UC caters to the ideation and incubation of technological concepts sourced from universities across India.
2. Open innovation challenge:
OIC caters to the innovation and acceleration of concepts sourced from the technology community at large in India and not specifically from the academic arena.
Topics of University Challenge:
1. Agriculture: Reduce post-harvest losses through technologies that improve shelf life of produce at farm gate
2. Autonomy, artificial intelligence-based cyber-physical systems
3. Energy Tech: Sustainable and Affordable Energy for All, Energy Grid Security
4. Energy: Promoting productive use of energy for livelihoods in underserved areas through super-efficient appliances
5. Environment Tech: Industrial Waste Utilisation/Recycle Technologies
6. Environment-friendly housing
7. Healthcare: Rapid point-of-care (POC) solutions for mass screening and monitoring
8. Low-cost Unmanned Aerial/Underwater Vehicles
9. Robust, high bandwidth data transmission to and from Internet of Things sensors/processors embedded in a rotating element
10. Space Debris Management
11. Transparent or On-Glass Visualization Technology
12. Virtual / Augmented Reality
13. Waste Management: Adoption of municipal solid waste (MSW) segregation at source
14. Water: A membrane-less, maintenance-free filter for potable water
Topics of Open innovation challenge:
1. Advanced Materials
2. Aerospace and Defence Technologies
4. Biotechnologies and Life Science
5. Civic and Governance Technologies
6. Cyber Security
7. Education and Skills
8. Electronics Hardware
9. Energy and Power Technologies
10. Environment Technologies
11. Financial Technologies
13. Industry 4.0 - Smart Manufacturing and Industrial Autonomy
14. Information Technology and IT enabled Services
15. Low-Cost Housing
16. Mobility and Autonomous Vehicles
17. Rural Livelihood
18. Sanitation & Waste Management
19. Water Technologies
Registration Details and Proposal Questions Videos:
Prize & Recognition:
.............ALL THE BEST..............
For more details and registration visit the contest link below:
Contest link: https://apply.indiainnovates.in
Category of contest: Startup contest
Disclaimer: As our blog was started to support students and innovators to know all latest contest, we furnish the details in our blog post which are taken from the contest link which was given at the time of contest launch, if any changes made in contest such as reward or date of closing projectcontest.com is now responsible for the changes.