Updated: Oct 23, 2020
Closing Date: 28/10/2020 (refer Contest Link)
About Youth Co:Lab Innovation Contest 2020 :
Young entrepreneurs in India have the highest level of innovation in Asia Pacific. Youth Co: Lab promotes youth innovation for inclusion, helping to develop initiatives that ensure no one is left behind. UNDP India and Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog partner to strengthen youth-led innovation and social entrepreneurship ecosystem through Youth Co: Lab
1) Youth Innovation for Education, Skills and Employment Social enterprises and innovations ensuring education, skilling and employment opportunities for all, leaving no one behind. Solutions focused on preparing vulnerable youth for the Future of Work.
2) Youth Innovation for Improving Access Social enterprises and innovations ensuring access and connectivity, with a focus on bridging digital and financial gaps, social protection benefits and last mile delivery.
3) Youth Innovation for Green Economy and Sustainable Cities Social enterprises and innovations furthering green economy as a pathway for establishing sustainable cities that considers it’s social, economic and environmental impacts.
4) Youth Innovation for Mental Health Social enterprises and innovations ensuring emotional well-being and a robust mental health.
5) Youth Innovation for Gender Equality Social enterprises and innovations working towards reducing the gender gap and improving livelihoods.
Join Telegram Group for discussion: https://t.me/projectcontest
Who Can Apply:
18-29 years, Indian citizens
LGBT youth, young women encouraged to apply
Also Read: Innovism by ProjectContest.com
Startup Support and Cash Prize
............INNOVATE TO WIN............
For more details and registration click the contest link below:
Category of contest: Government
Follow Us on YouTube: www.youtube.com/c/projectcontest
Disclaimer: Projectcontest.com was started to support students, industries and innovators to know various Innovation & contest related updates , we furnish the details in our website post which are taken from the contest link or details given by organizers which was given at the time of contest launch, if any changes made in contest such as reward, date of closing, rules and regulation projectcontest.com is not responsible for the changes.